WELCOME TO analyst.guide!
The following Terms of Service determine the terms and conditions of online service provision via analyst.guide. By ticking "I have read Terms of Service, I understand them and I hereby declare to abide by them" while submitting your Contact Form and/or by making a purchase, you agree to these Terms of Service.
I. WHAT IS analyst.guide
analyst.guide is a website dedicated mainly to CFA candidates and powered by http://soleadea.org. It provides compact CFA study materials in the form of e-books and flashcards. The provided CFA study materials are:
- paid but free samples are available to show you the quality of the materials,
- comprehensive in the sense that they include the most important bits covered in the CFA curriculum, where ‘important’ is defined at the discretion of the service provider,
- shareable, which means you can share them with a few friends and colleagues of yours who also pursue their CFA designation without asking us for our permission.
ATTENTION! It is strictly prohibited, however, to share these CFA study materials on any online forums, Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn groups, etc. This kind of activity will be treated as infringement of our copyrights and subject to penalties under copyright law.
- To make a purchase, you must give your e-mail and make an appropriate payment.
- All payments are carried out using a secure payment processing gateway, i.e. Gumroad. You can pay using your credit/debit card or PayPal account (we collect no data concerning your way of payment).
- Upon purchase, you are asked to leave your e-mail for the purpose of providing the purchased service and further proper notification – after your purchase, you will receive messages about any updates, new releases, or promos sent in hopes of facilitating your CFA exam prep.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY! If you do not want to receive any further updates, new releases, or promos, you can easily unsubscribe anytime you get such a message.
III. Your personal data
- The only personal data we collect is your e-mail, which you give when making a purchase or trying to contact us via the Contact Form available at .
- The collected data is processed within the scope of and for the sole purpose of providing the purchased service and further proper notification (cf. II.3).
- We process your data only if you provided us with the data voluntarily - you can easily unsubscribe if you wish to receive no further messages from us.
- You may access, correct, amend, delete, or request to erase your data at any time.
- We do not sell nor rent nor make the collected data available to any third party.
- The collected data is transferred to a third country, this being the United States of America, for the purpose of providing the purchased service and further proper notification (cf. II.3). You may request a copy of your data transferred to the third country by contacting us via the Contact Form ().
- Your personal data is processed in compliance with binding law on personal data protection, including the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation and Polish Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (ustawa z dnia 10 maja 2018 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz. U. 2018 item 1000) and related administrative acts.
We may process automatically anonymized data on you, known as cookies (small bits of textual information which are sent by www server and saved by your web browser). Your data can be processed only if you did not change settings of your web browser which is interpreted as you having given consent to the data processing. You can change your web browser settings and disable cookies at any time.
- The service provider and data controller is: Simple Access Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in POLAND, Poznań 61-806, ul. Święty Marcin 29/8.
- If you have any questions or requests, you can contact us using the Contact Form available at .